Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Home Tour




Just 3 days away from Christmas! This time of year is so cozy. I love sleeping in with my pup, then coffee, breakfast, and quiet time with a beautifully lit Christmas tree and marshmallow fireside candle going strong. Slow mornings are simply the best.

Decorating for Christmas has been so much fun! I didn't want to over do it this year, and I think we have just the right amount of Christmas in the house! My new favorite additions this year are the homemade garland I made from my mother in laws tree! They deck the stairs and our dining room/living room entrance. I LOVE it! Just don't touch it- the needles fall like rain! Lots of vacuuming going on here.
 
 

     


                





























0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Kayla Joy, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena